Quickly, easily, and safely compress and remove springs for replacement and repair of strut components.
• Foot-pedal operated hydraulic jack can be used both manually and pneumatically for speed and convenience
• Cast steel shoes fit springs from 4" to 6-1/3" diameter
• Has a working length of 14" with seven different locking positions at 2-7/16" intervals
• Heavy duty powder-coated, rust-resistant welded steel frame for strength and durability can be floor mounted for stability
• 1 ton of even pressure at 300 working PSI