Maintenance tips for pneumatic sand grinder:
1. Don't be impatient with your hands and mind. When working, be quick with your hands and feet, but don't panic yourself and let others see your impatience.
2. Try not to disassemble tools that you have not disassembled in front of the customer, and carefully disassemble them when the customer is not present.
3. During the disassembly process of the tool, it is important to promptly identify any parts that are damaged to avoid misunderstandings.
Troubleshooting of pneumatic sand grinder:
When the grinding machine suddenly slows down. The air inlet may be blocked. If this is the case, we should promptly remove the air inlet to ensure smooth ventilation. But this is not the only reason, perhaps it is the insufficient flow rate of the intake air. At this point, we need to increase the flow rate and pressure of the intake air. This type of problem can also occur when the switch adjustment device is not adjusted to a larger intake position. When such a situation occurs, we need to adjust the switch to a larger intake position.
2. If during the trial operation, the idle operation is normal, but after adding materials and grinding media, the sand mill stops working involuntarily. When such an event occurs, it should be a problem with the eccentric block bearing and eccentric block. If a new eccentric block bearing and eccentric block can be replaced in a timely manner, this problem should be well addressed.
3. If you find that the sand mill has a particularly large vibration during rotation, it should be a problem with the sand disc and eccentric block. It should be due to a mismatch in the specific gravity between the sand plate and the eccentric block, or a certain gap between the fixed seat of the eccentric block bearing and the bearing. So, all we need to do is replace the sand disc, eccentric block, and bearing, and we should be able to handle this problem.
4. When the motor does not rotate, it may be because air did not enter the motor, or debris from broken blades got stuck between the rotor and cylinder, or the bearing may be damaged. If the blade is stuck, we only need to remove the broken blade and replace it. If the bearing is damaged, we need to replace it with a new one.