Regular maintenance of industrial grade pneumatic tools:
1. For long or frequent use of pneumatic tools, regular inspections and maintenance must be carried out.
2. In daily use, it is often necessary to clean and refuel pneumatic tools. In addition, it is also necessary to regularly replace components according to different tool types. For example, when repairing a pneumatic nail gun, it is necessary to clean and apply plaster oil, Monazite oil, etc. according to the actual situation, and check whether the nails are firmly fixed to improve work efficiency and quality.
3. Regularly clean to prevent dust from entering the interior of the tool and affecting its service life;
4. Pneumatic oil needs to be screened before reuse to remove impurities;
5. Handle severely worn components and do not disassemble or replace components at will;
6. Support equipment transportation, and avoid collisions when moving equipment outside to avoid interference with instrument chips or causing deformation of the instrument.